The Accounting Coordinator is an integral part of the accounting department responsible for the following:
Interested in this position? Fill out this application and email with cover letter to email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews all accounts payable invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Performs reconciliations on certain accounts
- Assists with bank reconciliations
- Prepares daily deposits and updates cash requirements
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Answers vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and agency accounts payable files.
- Assists in monthly closings
- Prepares 1099”s
- Back up and assists payroll processing through ADP
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
- Performs filing and copying
- Handles reception duties for the administrative/development department
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma/GED; AA preferred. Previous experience with ADP preferred. 1 year accounting experience preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must successfully clear criminal background check
- Must pass agency drug screen