Work at Childhaven
Do you desire to make a difference in the lives of children and families in our community? Have a passion for racial equality, social justice, and trauma-informed care? We invite you to join our team of dedicated, caring, and collaborative professionals.
Childhaven is more than a non-profit organization. We’re a community of professionals who share common goals and common principles. These values were developed in partnership with team members from across our agency, and we’re proud to uphold them every single day as we help one another succeed.
- Collaboration yields the best results
- We have each other’s backs
- We create safe spaces for honest and productive conversations
- We strive to create a race equity culture
- We make everyone feel welcome, heard and honored
- We respond to the evolving needs of the community
- We innovate and embrace change
- We are exceptional stewards of our resources
- We are life-long learners
- We are bold and tenacious
- We strive to exceed expectations
- We remain positive in spite of challenges
- We build on strengths and abilities
- We respect the time and privacy of others
- We hold ourselves accountable for our own behavior, success, skills and happiness
- Accounting Manager – Seattle, WA
Don’t see your dream job?
We’re recruiting clinicians, early learning experts, administrative professionals, and other awesome people who can help us serve as many children and families as possible!
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We’ll keep your resume for at least one year and reach out about any opportunities we think you’ll love.
Childhaven is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture through our work, our impact, and our hiring practices. We believe that our workforce should reflect the rich diversity found in our community, and we strongly encourage qualified candidates who share our values to apply.