Work at Childhaven
Do you desire to make a difference in the lives of children and families in our community? Have a passion for racial equality, social justice, and healing-centered care? We invite you to join our team of dedicated, caring, and collaborative professionals.
Childhaven is more than a non-profit organization. We’re a community of professionals who share common goals and common principles. These values were developed in partnership with team members from across our agency, and we’re proud to uphold them every single day as we help one another succeed.
Relationships come first.
- Practice staying connected in difficult moments and initiate repair when necessary.
- Approach challenges with curiosity.
- Break down silos and nurture a cohesive and collaborative environment.
- Encourage direct communication with good intent.
- Prioritize “we” and “ours” over “I” and “my”.
There’s infinite value in every human.
- Offer support depending on need, to achieve fair outcomes.
- Create an environment of belonging.
- Proactively seek out diverse perspectives and relationships, honoring culture, history, and lived experience.
- Use power and privilege to help combat racism and other systems of oppression.
- Help to recognize and mitigate implicit bias in decisions, policies, and practices.
Constructively dissatisfied with the status quo.
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Receptive to input and committed to continuous improvement.
- Willing to openly own, discuss, and learn from setbacks.
- Challenge the status quo and embraces change.
Do more. Do better.
- Take initiative for improving performance and results.
- Demonstrate the courage and perseverance to overcome adversity.
- Maintain positivity and work ethic in spite of challenges.
- Maintain a sense of humor and has fun.
Meeting people where they are.
- Foster solutions that build collaborative relationships.
- Approach interactions through an anti-racist, healing-centered, and relationship-based lens.
- Value differences of opinion.
- Inspire courageous conversations.
Feelings Matter. Stepping back and exploring possibilities.
- Own big feelings and ask for help when needed.
- Provide thoughtful co-regulation to colleagues during difficult moments.
- Seek to increase understanding of own and others’ emotional experience and uses that information to move the work forward.
- Engendered curiosity and learning through nonjudgmental inquiry.
Outpatient Behavioral Health
Wraparound with Intensitve Services (WISe)
Don’t see your dream job?
We’re recruiting clinicians, early learning experts, administrative professionals, and other awesome people who can help us serve as many children and families as possible!
Write us at email@example.com! We’ll keep your resume for at least one year and reach out about any opportunities we think you’ll love.
Childhaven is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture through our work, our impact, and our hiring practices. We believe that our workforce should reflect the rich diversity found in our community, and we strongly encourage qualified candidates who share our values to apply.