Childhaven believes that every human has equal and infinite value. Through a healing-centered continuum of care, we focus on elevating relational health in all places where children live, learn, and play.
We are honored to be a partner in the movement to address the epidemic of childhood trauma and adversity through relationship, partnership, and innovation.
Childhaven partners with parents and community to strengthen families, prevent childhood trauma, and prepare children for a lifetime of well-being.
ALL children are safe and healthy; thriving physically, socially, emotionally and educationally; well-nurtured by family and community.
- We are bold and tenacious
- We strive to exceed expectations
- We remain positive in spite of challenges
- We strive to create a race equity culture
- We make everyone feel welcome, heard and honored
- We respond to the evolving needs of the community
- We innovate and embrace change
- We are exceptional stewards of our resources
- We are life-long learners
- We build on strengths and abilities
- We respect the time and privacy of others
- We hold ourselves accountable for our own behavior, success, skills and happiness
- Collaboration yields the best results
- We have each other’s backs
- We create safe spaces for honest and productive conversations
we are constructively dissatisfied with the status quo
We challenge ourselves to constantly reflect and learn…to better ourselves and our community.
We innovate and partner to prevent childhood trauma, improve systems, and contribute to safe, stable, and nurturing relationships and environments.
We are committed to better serving more children, more families, and more communities.