You can provide healing, hugs and hope
They come to us as young as four weeks old. Scared and scarred from abuse and neglect, they find safety where there was risk, consistency where there was chaos and security where there was doubt. Children heal. Parents learn. Families transform. And the cycle of abuse and neglect is broken – forever.
Your gift to Childhaven makes a lasting difference for vulnerable children. Here are a few ways that you can provide healing, hugs and hope to the children in our community who need our help the most.
- Make a contribution via cash, check or credit card. Donate by credit card securely online or over the phone by calling 206.624.6477.
- Double your contribution with your work’s matching program. Just send your company’s matching gift form along with your contribution.
- Reap the benefits of participating in your company’s Workplace Giving Program.
- Donate stocks or securities. Read more.
- Remember Childhaven as you plan your legacy. Consider leaving a lasting gift to Childhaven in your will or other estate plans.
- Honor someone you love. Make a memorial or tribute gift to remember a loved one who’s passed away or to honor a friend or relative on a special occasion. Just include their name and address in the comments section on our gift form, and we’ll send an acknowledgement.
- Hold a fundraising event. Whether it’s a gathering in your home, a 5K fun run or a golf tournament, a do-it-yourself event supports Childhaven while raising awareness of our mission.
- Donate your vehicle. We accept donations of cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats and even planes through CARS Inc., which provides free towing or pick up. To donate a vehicle, please call 855-500-7433.
Mail your donation or send donation correspondence to:Childhaven
Seattle, WA 98122
To donate by phone or to inquire about donations, call:
Colin Stonecipher, Development Coordinator