Fundraise for Childhaven
Thank you for your interest in raising money to support Childhaven! Like you, we you believe that all children deserve to be safe, healthy, and nurtured. Your financial support ensures Childhaven can be there for families to prevent childhood trauma and prepare children for a lifetime of well-being.
To help you get started, here are a few suggested fundraising ideas as well as important guidelines to follow.
Facebook is a great option, as it is free to use and easy to share with people in your network. donate to Childhaven.
Instead of gifts, ask your friends and families to donate to Childhaven.
Host a virtual hour on Zoom and suggest friends donate per drink they enjoy.
Create a 5k or challenge that can be done from home with a donated entree fee.
Guidelines for all Fundraisers
- Communicate in your fundraising materials that you are personally hosting the fundraiser and that all funds benefit Childhaven.
- Please refer to Childhaven’s official donation page for language to use in your fundraiser.
- All fundraisers must align with Childhaven’s values and mission.
- For safety and privacy reasons, do not use any personal information or images of Childhaven children or families in your fundraiser.
- Thank everyone who participated in your fundraiser.
Within 30 days of your fundraiser, send all proceeds to :
Seattle, WA 98122
Thanks to Our Recent Fundraisers!
Stairing is Caring facilitates stair climbing fundraising events for causes they care about. On Nov. 2nd, 2019 at T-Mobile Park, 160 teams climbed an average of 4,171 stairs raising a total of $36,024.00 for Childhaven!
The event will be held again in the Fall 2020, date will be announced soon. We can’t wait to step up and raise even more this year!